Monday, November 19, 2012

N'Rama Interview with Ladies of ARROW

For today's Media Monday, we're going back a couple weeks to a Newsarama interview with the ladies of CW's Arrow, Willa Holland and Katie Cassidy.  Holland plays Thea Queen, sister of the heroic Oliver Queen, I think (I haven't watched any of the series yet, though I'm told it's pretty good and that I would enjoy it).  More germane to this blog, however, is Cassidy, who is credited--in the interview, at least--as Dinah "Laurel" Lance.

Having not seen the show, I don't know anything about the Dinah character in this series.  I don't know if she has any vigilante tendencies, or whether we'll see her become the Black Canary during the run of the show or what.  I don't even know why the name "Laurel" is in quotation marks in her credit.  Does she go by the name Laurel?  Would that possibly leave the name Dinah free to to be used by her mother, Dinah Drake?  I guess time will tell.

Look at all the pretty people...

No comments:

Post a Comment