Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We'll Be Back...

Because I've committed to a creative project that will occupy pretty much all of my free time for the next week, I won't be able to post the next Action Comics Weekly review--or anything else--until February.  I may force myself to post a review of Sandman Mystery Theatre #4 over at The Sandman Slept Here, but that's about all I can deviate until this project is done.

In the meantime, if you need more Black Canary, go back and re-read the origin story I posted last Friday.  It's worth your time.

Also, more Toth!

3 comments:

  1. Have a good time!
    I'll keep dropping in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard...
    apparently the March 22nd episode of 'Arrow' will be titled...
    BIRDS OF PREY!
    And the Huntress will be reappearing soon - probably in the same episode we hope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that this morning, too! Very excited to see the Huntress return, but mostly to see Sara Lance back in the present story in her Canary costume.

    ReplyDelete